Foundation of the vocation school for social studies (training to be a youth and institutional educator)
On the occasion of the 200-year anniversary the Zinzendorf Schools stage the Leonard Bernstein musical West Side Story – and fill the largest hall in the region effortlessly on four evenings. The audience and the press are awed
As one of the first school buildings in passive construction, the house Catharina von Gersdorff has a national ecological model character.
The Jan-Hus House with two music rooms, an art studio and rooms for the engineering lessons is inaugurated.
The social and health science high school (profile social matters) is founded under the provisional name high school of social pedagogy.
The newly build house “Christian Renatus” is inaugurated as a boarding house for girls of the vocational Zinzendorf Schools. Today it holds the school restaurant and the study campus.
The Zinzendorf Middle Schools is founded.
Founding of the vocational school for social pedagogy (training as an educator).
The two-year vocational college for home economics and textile work is inaugurated.
Degree: state examined domestic science manager.
Founding of the one-year home economics, nursing and social pedagogical vocational college
The home economics and nutritional science high school (grade 11 to 13) is founded. This school branch became obsolete in 1991.
The one-year vocational school for childcare is founded. It exists until summer 2012.
On 17 January the new boarding house “Haus Spangenberg” is inaugurated. It burnt down a year before.
After a visit in the women’s economics class I and II the students can test themselves as domestic science managers or can educate themselves as vocational school teachers. This school branch runs until 1972.
The domestic science school is re-opened and remains until 1968.
The girl’s boarding school is closed because the school president and the staff do not want to surrender to the threatening nationalization. From fall on, boys and girls are taught in co-educational classes.
The newly built gymnasium across from the boy’s institution in the Mönchweilerstrasse is inaugurated. It not only used for sports, but also as a venue for different events in the village, among other things as a cinema. In March 1984 it is demolished.
Establishment of a “one-year women’s school” that was closed again in 1939 due to lack of space.
Where the „Jan Hus“ house is located today, a former store house is converted to a school house with physics and chemistry labs, two class rooms and a teacher’s apartment.
At the suggestion of Grand Duchess Luise of Baden, a domestic science school with a training kitchen is equipped. In 1939 it is nationally recognized, four years later it is closed again under the resolution of the unitas fraternitus in order to forestall a closure by the Nazis.
The girl’s parlor in the nurse’s home becomes the precursor of the vocational Zinzendorf Schools.
The boy’s institution is founded. With the four years previously opened girl’s institution, it becomes the precursor of the Zinzendorf Schools with general educational value.